The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra's Patron Development Center (PDC) is a call center dedicated to the acquisition of new donors and new subscribers. The PDC is currently accepting applications for our Account Executive (inside sales and fundraising) part-time position opening.
- Part-time: 20 to 25 hours weekly
- AM shifts (9a-1p) and PM shifts (4:30-8:30p) available
- 20 hours a week is required but you can choose your shifts
- 2 Saturdays shifts per month required (10a-2p)
- Paid training
- Qualified leads provided
- Base + Bonus + Commission (Earn as much as $15-$20 an hour)
- Free tickets to selected FWSO concerts
- Energetic & upbeat work environment
Ideal applicants will have a professional-quality phone voice and an excellent work record in sales, the arts, music, customer service, and/or fundraising.
Please email a cover letter with a resume to:
FWSO Patron Development Center